Friday 23 December 2011

BETWEEN ANGER AND FRUSTRATION

listnening to dope D.O.D.

 I dont really know why im writing this.the topic just came into my mind but i have no ideas on how to elaborate but what the hell ill just wing it. ANGER, its the feeling you have when you feel that you`ve been disappointed by someone or someone gets on your nerves or something like that. everybody has it but people react to it differently and it fuels up to other  various things. things that make people become who they dont want to be. I myself have anger inside of me but i choose to bury it, doing such things to release my anger resulted in pretty much every worst thing that happened in high school.  My dad had to come to school probably 7 to 10 times(thats just for disciplinary actions). Most of them were bout kicking messed up lazy teachers asses(i could write a whole lot bout that but lets keep it to the topic). Okay frustration(im actually frustrated right now because i cant think of what to write) well frustration is from the word frustrated and bla bla bla. so the difference between anger and frustration is frustration is kicking angers ass. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment